- Vibe Hotel Canberra International Airport Project: refurbishment projects - The Canberra Vibe Hotel is the Airports bold new hotel. EFS installed the louvres system, and the striking sovereign gold concave and convex cladding with trim and angles.
- Canberra International Airport Project: ACT, refurbishment projects - A first for the ACT and surrounding region was the manufacture and installation of the Swiss Pearl ventilated façade using a concealed fixing method. EFS manufactured and installed the aluminium ... read more
- The Snow Centre For Education in The Asian Century Project: ACT, refurbishment projects - EFS installed the VM Standing Seam and Interlocking Zinc façade and aluminium composite panel soffits and window surrounds.
- Willinga Park Equestrian Center Project: commercial projects, NSW - EFS installed four spectacular ceilings and an awe inspiring corten wall at Willinga Park Equestrian Centre on the far South Coast. The visually stunning walls and ceilings of the reception ... read more
- Wagga Wagga Hospital Project: commercial projects, NSW - The inspiration for the striking façade of the Hospital is the green, brown and yellow colours of the eucalyptus trees that line the banks of the Murrumbidgee River. EFS manufactured ... read more
- New Acton Project: ACT, commercial projects - 2011 Winner of ACT Master Builders Association - Residential Building Façade ACTON
- Canberra Centenary Hospital Project: ACT, commercial projects - In 2012 EBS were the first in Australia to fabricate and install Kingspans Benchmark Evolution panels, the panels installed on the Centenary Hospital. EFS manufactured and installed the Kingspan, alucobond ... read more